7.06.2011

it's a giretruck.


apparently i was told last week that there was going to be a short recognition ceremony of the newly sworn in officers at tuesday's concert in the park, but lately i have been insanely forgetful and remember nothing of the sort...so it's a case of he said she said, but since this is my blog i am going to error on the side of i'm right! late notice and all, i am glad brian told me about it. it was safety night and they had all the different safety vehicle out and lined up so the kiddles could peruse and play. buttons, climbing, big ones...could ella be any happier? the officers kept assuring me she couldn't hurt anything, but in mind head i kept thinking 'but it's ella'. but hey, we're alive. have all our fingers and toes. got shoklit ice cream after. life was good.

see my cause for concern sheer fright?! she was pushing, pulling, twisting, tugging. the firemen were right. nothing happened so ella rocked on with her bad self and the buttons.
the few. the proud. ceres finest adds a new (insanely cute in my opinion) member to the squad.

1 comment:

  1. pukie danielle6.7.11

    As I sit here, bored out of my dang mind, I am trying not to cry. Not because I am sad, but because I am so insanely jealous! My little snookie-poo is becoming a little girl without me :[ Please tell me she still remembers me at least?!?! We need to skype soon. Soon I will be in the land of normalcy and out of this disasterous environment, so I will be able to talk/skype/write more often. I cannot wait. How was the Fourth of July with crazy Cynders and without me?? I hope she did not drive you too insane, although from the wrath that I experienced, I am assuming it was ten times worse for you haha. Everyone that sees your cupcakes thinks they are awesome, so GOOD JOB. My friend Cody also loves the strawberries. Very proud. :] Well, time for me to get going. Love you and Ellie. I miss you tons and do me a favor and try to think of creative ideas for Fergie's Classy College Corner :] I am going to start e-mailing colleges to get info/paraphernalia, but I want more ideas on how I should implement my ideas and expand them in the classroom. HELP A SISITER OUT! :]

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

leave me some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...