5.29.2012

all fired up.

ta-daaaaa.


i love ella's pig (it puts my creation to shame, well maybe not shame that's a little harsh, but it is definitely cuter and ella reminds me every time she sees the cup, that i missed a couple spots, nice life)! i have to admit that i was a little scared for her when she started mixing all the colors. i was afraid it would turn out to be one big brown hot mess, but it is so cute. she realized the other morning that she forgot to paint his chin. so she assured me that 'next time i won't forget the chin.' :) 
ps. since you're like still half related to me...the longer you're gone the more we're not related...ok ok we're still always related...softball world series this weekend!!!! who ya got to go all-the-way? 
i have alabama...roll tide!!!!
dad has oklahoma
mom has lsu
brian has cal (so we can all root against him...boo cal!)
let me know, so i can root against you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...