5.12.2012

color me happy.

since i saw color me mine in roseville my freshman year of college, i have been wanting to go. that is 11 years ago if you were counting. 11 years of wanting to go to a place. i think that just makes me a semi-loser, but whatever the case...this day, may 12, 2012, i went! i took my sidekick ella and away we went only to find that it was...closed. not closed as in not open, but closed-closed, sign off the wall and everything. gulp. i fought back tears. ella was in the back asking why she couldn't get out and paint, i was about to go all 5150. my sadness quickly diminished to anger and i called brian to vent, but to have him also look it up online and see wth! short story even shorter, they had just moved. :) their new location is way better in my opinion, so high five for them. it was a load of fun. she chose a pig, i chose a peace sign, ella sat still and painted for a good half hour, we got cake pops after...happy mother's day to me ♥










ps. i know the pig and peace sign look a little blah, but the colors aren't at all what they will be once they are fired. no chalky-ness. bright and shiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...