6.24.2012

#13.

so I have finally stopped being the girl who finds a recipe in a magazine and rips out the entire page. sure that is a perfectly acceptable method if it is your own magazine, but that usually was not the case. Think dr. office, dentist, hair salon. you name the place and i have vandalized their magazines. eek so sorry. however, i have turned a new leaf.  being so mature in my old age, i am now the girl who whips out her phone in the middle of said place and takes a picture of the page. i pride myself in this new method even though I look ridiculous I am sure, but at least the page stays put for all to enjoy. you are welcome peoples. my latest and greatest find thanks to gettin' my hair did...a breakfast creamsicle smoothie. yum-to-the-o. light and frothy. only 284 calories. score. 
1/2 medium banana 
3/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt 
1 cup fresh orange juice 
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk 
1/2 tsp vanilla extract 
1/2 tsp orange zest 
1/4 cup ice 
 *Side note: I used cup of ice or more if the spirit moved me and a whole banana. With these changes, this recipe made enough for 2 servings.
and i'm off to the races in my bucket list saga. one number down. 24 to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...