8.15.2012

baby steps. day 1.

this is how i met my room.


i was luckier than some, at least my air conditioner worked. since it has been hotter than hades outside this past week, this was of utmost priority. i was also lucky in the fact that as i stood staring at my conglomeration of 6 years of stuff very important teacher materials, with a look of bewilderment plastered on my face, a crew of 5 men (let them go down in the books as Men of the Year) came and offered their moving services. i of course said a quick prayer of thank you to the man above and quickly deciphered where i wanted all major furniture/boxes/crates to go, for fear they would realize what they had just gotten themselves into and change their minds. eight minutes later, furniture was dispersed and 3 hours after that, my room looked like this.

baby steps. day 1 down. 3 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...