4.10.2012

today.

gray. mundane. a little on the cold-ish side. that was today. i looked at the clock possibly a hundred times and it seemed if every minute had latched onto the snail of time, if there even is such a thing. i had an epiphany around 4:36 pm. if i lived in a place such as oregon or washington, where rain dominates life, i would've offed myself ages ago. i need sunshine. because i had zero energy, and i mean zilch, i decided that creativity was a must. so the rest of my night proceeded as follows. 1. art for our dining room, free paint samples provided the inspiration 2. glow in the dark bath tubbin' (ellie not me) and 3. a reading of johnny appleseed with my sidekick ella appleseed. the pan on the head completed the interactive reading...a big hit among the locals.

1.

 2.




 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave me some love ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...